Our Board of Directors
Jackson Care Connect’s Board of Directors includes experienced health care providers and other members of our community who are dedicated to improving health care services.
- Laura Bridges – La Clinica
- Jason Elzy – Housing Authority of Jackson County
- Erin Fair Taylor – CareOregon
- Patrick Hocking – Asante Health Systems (retired)
- Eric Hunter – CareOregon
- Brenda Johnson – La Clinica
- Scott Kelly – Asante Health Services
- Paul Matz, MD – Rogue Community Health
- Cindy Mayo – Providence Medford Medical Center
- Craig Newton – JCC Community Advisory Council
- William North – Rogue Community Health Dental
- Mark Orndoff – Jackson County Health and Human Services
- Lori Paris – Addictions Recovery Center
- Matt Sinnott – Willamette Dental
- John Curtis – JCC Community Advisory Council
The JCC board meets on the second Thursday of these months: January, March, April, June, July, September, October and December. Meetings are held from 3-5 p.m. at Jackson County Health & Human Services, Walnut Room #1240, 140 S. Holly Street, Medford, OR 97501.
Please note: December meeting time and location may vary. Check agenda for details.
Board meetings are open to public comment. Please submit your testimony in written form to email@example.com. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate requests to provide oral testimony with advance notice so we can arrange for the appropriate technology. Upon completion of public comments, the meeting will adjourn into closed executive session, if needed.
Jackson Care Connect Board Chair: Laura Bridges, JCCboardchair@careoregon.org
Agendas will be posted prior to the meeting date and a summary will be provided after each meeting.
Disclaimer: The online version of the agenda is for general information only. In the event of a conflict between the online copy and the official hard copy documents, the official hard copy shall prevail.