Our Board of Directors
Jackson Care Connect’s Board of Directors includes experienced health care providers and other members of our community who are dedicated to improving health care services.
- Laura Bridges – La Clinica
- Jason Elzy – Housing Authority of Jackson County
- Erin Fair Taylor – CareOregon
- Patrick Hocking – Asante Health Systems (retired)
- Eric Hunter – CareOregon
- Brenda Johnson – La Clinica
- Scott Kelly – Asante Health Services
- Paul Matz, MD – Rogue Community Health
- Cindy Mayo – Providence Medford Medical Center
- Craig Newton – JCC Community Advisory Council
- William North – Rogue Community Health Dental
- Mark Orndoff – Jackson County Health and Human Services
- Lori Paris – Addictions Recovery Center
- Matt Sinnott – Willamette Dental
The JCC board meets on the second Thursday of these months: January, March, April, June, July, September, October and December. Meetings are held from 3-5 p.m. at Jackson County Health & Human Services, Walnut Room #1240, 140 S. Holly Street, Medford, OR 97501.
Please note: December meeting time and location may vary. Check agenda for details.
Board meetings are open to public comment. Upon completion of public comments, the meeting will adjourn into closed executive session, if needed. To make sure enough time is reserved for public comments, members who plan to attend are asked to RSVP with the date they plan to attend. Please RSVP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit written comments to this address.
Please note: Open forum meetings are currently suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, written testimony will be presented if a request is presented. Written testimony may be sent to email@example.com.
Jackson Care Connect Board Chair: Laura Bridges, JCCboardchair@careoregon.org
Agendas will be posted prior to the meeting date and a summary will be provided after each meeting.
Disclaimer: The online version of the agenda is for general information only. In the event of a conflict between the online copy and the official hard copy documents, the official hard copy shall prevail.