Drug list (Formulary)
Bi-Mart Pharmacy closure: Click here to read more.
The drug list (or formulary) is a directory of all preferred medications approved for Jackson Care Connect members. This list is administered and provided by CareOregon. To download and view the drug list, click on the link or thumbnail below.
You can search for a drug in one of the following ways:
- Find the drug listed in the formulary/PDF index.
- In the PDF file, enter the drug name into the search box located in the menu.
- Call Customer Service for assistance in finding a drug.
Jackson Care Connect makes formulary updates when necessary. These usually occur monthly.
- Home Infusion Prior Authorization
- Prior Authorization and Formulary Exception Request form (OHP only)
- Injectable Medication Administered by Provider Authorization form
- Hospice Prior Authorization form
- Chemotherapy Prior Authorization and Formulary Exception Request form (OHP)
- Hepatitis C Prior Authorization Request form (OHP only)
- Hepatitis C Case Management Request form
- Hepatitis C Case Management Member Opt-Out form
- Nutritional Supplement Medication Request form
- Synagis Medication Request form
- Opioid Prior Authorization form Dynamic PA (OHP only)
- Pharmacy Provider Reconsideration Request form
Policy updates and other forms: Pharmacy
- Authorization Policy-Injectables/Medications Administered Under the Medical Benefit (Updated 10/2023)
- Authorization Guidelines - Injectable Drugs for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders (Updated 4/2022)
Electronic prior authorization Q&As
Resources for safer opioid prescribing
Southern Oregon Opioid Prescriber Toolkit (full document):
- Southern Oregon Opioid Prescriber Toolkit (web version)
- Southern Oregon Opioid Prescriber Toolkit (print version)
Southern Oregon Opioid Prescriber Toolkit (individual pages):
- 01 - Assess Harms from Opioid Therapy
- 02 - Key Concepts for Tapering Opioid Medications
- 03 - The Art of Difficult Conversations
- 04 - Opioid Tapering Flow Sheet
- 05 - What to Expect When Detoxing from Opiates Patient Handout
- 06 - Nonopiod Treatments for Chronic Pain
- 07 - Pain Management Modalities Crosswalk
Tapering Agreement form
Clinic and staff resources