Winter weather resources
Oregon is experiencing a winter weather advisory, and we know that may be a concern. Read below for immediate options, as well as resources for the future.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- If you need urgent medical attention, please contact your primary care clinic.
For a central number to get information about shelters, transportation, or other resources, call 211.
Here are some resources for warming shelters in your area:
- 211 shelter resources by county: https://www.211info.org/em-shelters
- Jackson County: https://www.211info.org/em-shelters#jackson
Trimet winter weather information is found at: https://trimet.org/alerts/winterweather.htm
Medical Transportation Services: Our transportation partners may be able to help you in a life sustaining situation.
If the continuous snow and ice cause too high of hazardous road conditions, they may only accepting trip requests for life sustaining appointments. Please also remember to check with your health care provider to see if your appointment may be cancelled too. Please call and ask if you have questions regarding your scheduled ride.
- Jackson County: TransLink, 888-518-8160
Utility bills and other assistance
We may be able to help you with future needs like help paying your electric bill. Our CareOregon customer service team will be glad to talk with you about options for future needs like these. You can reach them at 800-224-4840.