There are three ways to contact OHP for questions or to make updates to your current information:
1. By telephone (toll-free): 800-699-9075
Members can call OHP to do any of the following:
- Change your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information
- Replace a lost OHP Card
- Check the status of your application
- See if you or your children are still covered by OHP
- Change plans
- Solve a problem or make a complaint
- Get an OHP Handbook
2. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include your full name, date of birth, Member ID number and phone number.
Existing members can email OHP to change your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information. Note: The email address is for changes only.
3. Online: Most OHP members can report changes online at ONE.Oregon.gov. The online site supports the following browsers. (If you don't know your browser version, click your browser's Help menu, then click About.)
- Windows (PC): Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 39.0 and 43.0 and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0.
- Macintosh: Firefox 39.0 and 43.0 and Chrome 43.0 and 44.0. Safari is not supported.
- Smartphone browsers are not supported.