Providers can access patient eligibility, prior authorizations and claims/payment information through our Provider Portal. It makes it easy for you to:
- Check detailed claim status.
- Review remittance advices.
- View authorizations on the detailed, line level.
- Check detailed eligibility and member information, including primary care provider (PCP) assignment, other insurance and benefits.
- Create and print PCP rosters.
- Search and verify ICD-10, CPT, HCPC, revenue codes and modifiers.
Medical providers can also log in to our Provider Portal using OneHealthPort, an easy and secure way to access the provider sites of major local health plans.
Dental Providers must use CareOregon Connect for access to eligibility verification.
Please note: The Provider Portal is currently administered by CareOregon, a partner in Jackson Care Connect. Clicking the link above will take you away from this website.